NEWS & RESOURCES
Clelan's advisors have written and published numerous articles. Some of those can be found below.
- Financial Planning - Distribution Planning
- Maximizing Your 401K Through a Safe Harbor
- Knowing When to Reassess Your Company's Retirement Plan
- The Gift of Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care: Crisis Looming
- Insurance in the Current Estate Tax Environment
- Don't Overlook the Benefits of Life Insurance
- An Alternative to Employee Stock Transfers
- Creative Uses of Life Insurance for the Business Owner
- An Important Time to Revisit Your Life Insurance Products
- Beware: Deferred Compensation Plans May Not Be What You Think
Clelan and Company can offer compelling seminars for your company or group. Check out the list below and let us know if you are intrested in hosting a seminar:
Below you'll find our latest e-Newsletter archives. You can subscribe to our monthly e-Newsletter for no additional charge on our Contact Us page.
Fourth Quarter 2018
- Learn more about Andrew Kern
- What To Do If Your Term Life Insurance Policy Is About To Expire
- Building Confidence in Your Strategy for Retirement
- What Are The New Rules for 401(k) Withdrawals?
- Can The Federal Funds Rate Affect The Economy?
- Infographic: Do You Plan To Work In Retirement?
Third Quarter 2018
- Quiz: Financial Facts that Might Surprise You
- Protect Your Heirs by Naming a Trust as IRA Beneficiary
- Marriage and Money: Taking a Team Approach to Retirement
- What is the Difference Between a Tax Deduction and a Tax Credit?
- Investing to Save Time Boosts Happiness Returns
- What is Gross Domestic Product, and Why is it Important to Investors?
Second Quarter 2018
- Correction Time: The Market Takes a Hit
- Four Tips for Downsizing in Retirement
- What's Your Money Script?
- Don't Wait to Ask Aging Parents These Important Questions
- The Standard Deduction and Itemized Deductions After Tax Reform
- Four Points to Consider When Setting a Retirement Income Goal
First Quarter 2018
- What Can I Learn from Looking Back on my Financial Situation in 2017?
- How Can I Protect Myself from Digital Deception?
- How Much Risk Can You Take?
- It's Time for Baby Boomer RMDs!
- Key Retirement and Tax Numbers for 2018
- What You Can Do with a Will
- Five Myths About Group Disability Insurance
Fourth Quarter 2017
- Working In Retirement: What You Need to Know
- From Data Breaches to Ransomware: How to Avoid Becoming the Victim of a Cybercrime
- Test Your Investing IQ
- Life is for the Living, and so is Life Insurance
- Six Keys to More Successful Investing
- Does Your Business Need a Buy-Sell Agreement?
- Medicare and Your Employer Health Plan
At Clelan and Company, we know firsthand the upswings and the downdrafts of career, business ownership, and family life. Achieving balance is difficult. We also know that those shifting from the accumulation to the income and preservation stage of life want to minimize turbulence and experience clear sailing. They want the freedom of mind to enjoy their passions.
Achieving such a state doesn’t just happen, but we know the flight path to help you get there.
We start with a personalized plan—nothing cookie cutter here. And we communicate and connect with you in a meaningful way, knowing that you are the most important navigator of your own destiny.
Reaching your financial destination starts with a well designed plan, putting a smart team in place, and ensuring the vehicle to help get you there is fueled and ready. All you should have to do is climb aboard.
Learn more about our process