NEWS & RESOURCES
Clelan's advisors have written and published numerous articles. Some of those can be found below.
- Financial Planning - Distribution Planning
- Maximizing Your 401K Through a Safe Harbor
- Knowing When to Reassess Your Company's Retirement Plan
- The Gift of Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care: Crisis Looming
- Insurance in the Current Estate Tax Environment
- Don't Overlook the Benefits of Life Insurance
- An Alternative to Employee Stock Transfers
- Creative Uses of Life Insurance for the Business Owner
- An Important Time to Revisit Your Life Insurance Products
- Beware: Deferred Compensation Plans May Not Be What You Think
Clelan and Company can offer compelling seminars for your company or group. Check out the list below and let us know if you are intrested in hosting a seminar:
Below you'll find our latest e-Newsletter archives. You can subscribe to our monthly e-Newsletter for no additional charge on our Contact Us page.
Second Quarter 2019
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself 5 Years Before You Retire
- Social Security Planning for Couples Maximizing Survivor Benefits
- The Cost-of-Living Adjustment and What It Mean For You
- Creative Social Security Claiming Strategies Understanding the Nuances
- Disaster Planning Steps for Guarding Your Assets
- 7 Ways To Cut College Costs
- Building Healthcare Costs into Retirement Planning
First Quarter 2019
- Key Numbers 2019
- Alzheimer's Quiz
- Talking to Your Teen about Money
- Investing in Yourself for a Change
- How Can I Protect my Personal and Financial Information?
- Business Owners: What's Your Plan for Retirement?
- Reviewing your Estate Plan
Fourth Quarter 2018
- Learn more about Andrew Kern
- What To Do If Your Term Life Insurance Policy Is About To Expire
- Building Confidence in Your Strategy for Retirement
- What Are The New Rules for 401(k) Withdrawals?
- Can The Federal Funds Rate Affect The Economy?
- Infographic: Do You Plan To Work In Retirement?
Third Quarter 2018
- Quiz: Financial Facts that Might Surprise You
- Protect Your Heirs by Naming a Trust as IRA Beneficiary
- Marriage and Money: Taking a Team Approach to Retirement
- What is the Difference Between a Tax Deduction and a Tax Credit?
- Investing to Save Time Boosts Happiness Returns
- What is Gross Domestic Product, and Why is it Important to Investors?
Second Quarter 2018
At Clelan and Company, we know firsthand the upswings and the downdrafts of career, business ownership, and family life. Achieving balance is difficult. We also know that those shifting from the accumulation to the income and preservation stage of life want to minimize turbulence and experience clear sailing. They want the freedom of mind to enjoy their passions.
Achieving such a state doesn’t just happen, but we know the flight path to help you get there.
We start with a personalized plan—nothing cookie cutter here. And we communicate and connect with you in a meaningful way, knowing that you are the most important navigator of your own destiny.
Reaching your financial destination starts with a well designed plan, putting a smart team in place, and ensuring the vehicle to help get you there is fueled and ready. All you should have to do is climb aboard.
Learn more about our process